Have you ever been to MetLife Stadium where the Giants and Jets play?
Did you know it is the most expensive stadium ever built in the US?
Yup. $1.6 billion was the total cost upon completion in 2010.
And if you have been there you know how perfect the turf they play on is.
Well, if you want turf that perfect you won’t need to spend that much you just need the best lawn service company in New Jersey.
…But finding that company is difficult. So we did the research so you don’t have to. The companies listed here are well reviewed, insured, and licensed to make the process of getting your lawn healthy a cinch.
The Best Lawn Care Service Companies Near Me in 5 Different Areas of New Jersey
Best Lawn Care Services in Newark
Company: Excellent Landscaping LLC
Contact: 862 – 371 – 2823 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: Call or email for your free quote
About The Company: The recommended lawn care company in the Newark area is Excellent Landscaping LLC because they have over 5 years experience taking care of lawn in the area and they have great customer reviews on Yelp, Google Reviews and Thumbtack. They offer a full range of lawn care service so your project is covered no matter your needs.
Best Lawn Care Services in Jersey City
Company: Custom Landscaping and Lawn Care
Contact: 732 – 329 – 7686 or email email@example.com
Cost: Give them a call to quote your job
About The Company: If you’re in the Jersey City are give Custom Landscaping and Lawn Care a call for your project needs and to get a cost estimate. They a great customer approval rating off over 400 reviews and you can rest east knowing they are insured, bonded and licensed. They have been creating amazing results for people’s lawns in the area for over 10 years and know the climate and grass types to suit your lawn.
Best Lawn Care Services in Paterson
Company: Great Falls Lawn Care
Contact: 201 – 815 – 8602
Cost: Call for quote
About The Company: Great Falls Lawn Care has great reviews and are in the Paterson area. Call them for a free quote for your lawn care job.
Best Lawn Care Services in Elizabeth
Company: Johnny’s Landscaping LLC
Contact: 908 – 230 – 3113
Cost: Get your free quote from the website form
About The Company: The recommended lawn care contractor for the Elizabeth, NJ area is Johnny’s Landscaping because they have good reviews and happy customers from past jobs. They offer a full range of landscaping services so be sure to give them a call for your projects needs.
Want to do the work yourself?
How To Grow and Maintain a Healthy Green Grass in New Jersey
In New Jersey you can grow transitional grasses best.
- Importance of Soil in New Jersey: Be sure to test your soil for pH level and nutrient level. Add lime if too acidic and add mulch if lacking nutrients.
- New Jersey Grass Types: Kentucky Bluegrass, Zoysiagrass, fine fescue, tall fescure, perennial ryegrass.
- Mowing Needs: Mow down to a height 1 – 2 inches. Make sure your mower blades are sharp.
- Water Needs: Water in the morning or night at least weekly and more if you notice the grass is suffering.
- Other Maintenance Needs: Apply fertilizer in March and do weed care in summer.
Sources And Useful Links New Jersey
1. Similar States: New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland
2. Back to State Map: Lawn care near me
3. New Jersey Mowing and Lawn Care Associations: New Jersey Landscape Contractors Association