Georgia is well-known for its big beautiful lawns and great climate for growing peanuts, pecans, peaches and blueberries.
In terms of the big beautiful lawn, we can help if yours is missing the beautiful.
Georgia weather can be difficult for grass some years so you’ll want a professional with many years experience in the area dealing with the climate.
…But finding a company that can be trusted is affordable and will get the job done to high standards is difficult. So we did the research so you don’t have to. The companies listed here are well reviewed, insured, and licensed to make the process of getting your lawn healthy a cinch.
The Best Lawn Care Service Companies in 5 Different Areas of Georgia
Best Lawn Care Services in Atlanta
Company: Atlanta Lawn Care
Cost: Call for your free quote.
About The Company: The recommended lawn care company in the Atlanta area is Atlanta Lawn Care Services Inc., because they have plenty of great reviews on third party sites like Yelp and Thumbtack and also have been in business for over 10 years. They can help you with all your lawn and garden needs – especially if you have a struggling lawn and need it fertilized, mowed and your garden bed edging done.
Best Lawn Care Services in Augusta
Company: Let Us Give You a Hand Landscaping
Cost: Call for quote.
About The Company: With a 4.9 star (out of 5) rating off over 120 reviews, our recommended Augusta lawn care company is this one. They have a customer satisfaction guarantee and care about the details of their work in your yard. Be sure to check them out and give them a call for a cost estimate of your job.
Best Lawn Care Services in Macron
Company: Trey’s Lawn Service
Contact: (478) 320 – 1521 or email: email@example.com
Cost: Book a free quote from the website.
About The Company: Trey’s Lawn Service is the recommended company in the Macron area. They are a full service landscaping company with reviews to show they make their customers happy.
Best Lawn Care Services in Savannah
Company: Blades of Grass Lawn Care LLC
Contact: 912 – 507 – 1978
Cost: Call for cost estimate.
About The Company: Blades of Grass Lawn Care is the trust lawn mowing contractor in the Savannah area for 10 years running. They are busy but still taking on some new clients so be sure to give them a call. They do all landscaping and lawn care projects.
Best Lawn Care Services in Athens
Company: On Demand Yard Services
Cost: Call for free cost estimate.
About The Company: On Demand Yard Services is the contractor to call in the Athens, GA area. They have high reviews and offer all the lawn care you will need.
Want to do the work yourself?
How To Maintain Healthy Green Grass in Georgia
Depending where you live in Georgia you can grow transitional or warm season grasses with the most success.
- Importance of Soil in Georgia: You’ll want to fertilize the grass/soil every 2 months outside of the hottest summer months.
- Georgia Grass Types: Zoysia, Bermuda, St. Augustine, Bahia, Centipede.
- Mowing Needs: Mow to 1/3 of current height each mow. Ideally you want to let it grow to 3 inches and then mow down to 2 inches. This will maintain the perfect balance of sun capture and water retention to get your lawn healthy and amazing looking.
- Water Needs: Water weekly in the morning or evening.
- Other Maintenance Needs: Aeration and spot watering can help.
Sources And Useful Links Georgia
1. Similar States: Alabama, South Carolina, Florida
2. Back to State Map: Best lawn care near me
3. Georgia Mowing and Lawn Care Associations: Georgia Green Industry Association.